If you cannot find the answer to your question(s) or the form/information you need, please contact your AREA REP. They have been elected from within the officials to serve in the capacity to educate our officials and to help explain the processes involved in officiating. The ISI office merely serves as administrative support by processing the annual membership.
AREA OFFICIAL REPS
MEETS REQUESTING OFFICIALS
- See Application to Officiate Below
APPLICATION TO OFFICIATE
- The SENIOR STATE Summer 2018 application can be found (HERE)
- The AGE GROUP STATE Summer 2018 application can be found (HERE)
- The OPEN WATER STATE Summer 2018 (with Ohio Swimming) (HERE)
CLINICS click here
**REFEREE RENEWAL CLINIC**
- Attendance required (1 per year) for Renewal as Referee.
- Referee Refresher Clinics will be held on Sunday prelims during the distance events at Spring Divisionals, Spring Senior State, Spring Age Group State, Summer Senior State, and Summer Age Group State.
- The Referee Refresher Clinic WILL NOT be offered at the Summer Divisionals.