FREE 5-Day SWIM TEAM TRIAL
ONE TRIAL SESSION PER CHILD
(Tryout days must be consecutive)
The one-week trial is for swimmers wanting to determine whether or not they would like to join the team. Practices for the year begin in September of each year, but a swimmer may start on any day. Monthly training fees are by the month and you can take a break anytime with proper notice (rules listed on team agreement). The 5-day period starts on the first day that your swimmer comes to practice and must be consecutive for their group.
- Contact Sydney Buckley - Head Coach at email@example.com with questions and set-up trial dates.
- Arrive at the practice about 5 minutes early for introductions.
- Swimmers age 12 & Under should go to Novice, Junior or Senior Prep practice unless otherwise indicated by a team coach.
- Swimmers age 13 & Over please attend Senior practice unless otherwise instructed by a team coach.
- Practice schedules can be found in the Parent Info drop-down menu, or by clicking here.
- Please note that there are some days when the regular practice schedule will not be held. These can be found on the first page of the website under the Schedules or News.
CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION AND A FREE 5-DAY TRYOUT!
Thank you for your interest in the Colorado Torpedoes Swim Team!