Seamless payment processing
TeamUnify customers get the opportunity to use our built-in payment processor that includes in-house customer support, fully integrated and flexible financial reporting, and competitive processing rates.
A recognized leader in swimming
We’ve cultivated relationships with some of the most respected organizations in swimming.
In good company
We’re proud to be affiliated with some of the most respected organizations in the sports world.
What are all of the fees associated with TeamUnify?
- Getting started is easy and costs either $395 or $495 depending on the package you choose.
- From there, you pay the corresponding subscription fees in either monthly or annual installments depending on your preference.
- If you choose to make online transactions (credit card and ACH) through TeamUnify, your monthly fee is $44.95 and transactions have a standard market rate of 2.95% + $.30 processing fee for each transaction.
How do I get started?
- It’s super quick and easy. You start the process online and you will receive an email follow-up with next steps and instructions on how to access your platform within one business day. After that, your new personal TeamUnify coach will call you to help get everything working smoothly for you.
How do I get help if I need it?
- We know jumping onto a new platform seems daunting. But we’ve got you.
- To start, you'll get proactive, dedicated support. We’ll make sure you’re up and running—and, most importantly, feeling confident going forward.
- You’ll also get live chat customer support standing by with answers to even the trickiest questions.
- And you can always call TeamUnify at 888-326-8643 24/7 for those things that need help ASAP.
Can I cancel my TeamUnify subscription?
- Sure. We want to make sure you feel good about using TeamUnify and keep adding value to your organization. That’s why we never require long-term subscriptions of any kind. To cancel, just give your account manager a 30-day notice.