COVID - 19 Update - Malibu Seawolves Swimming

Erik Ran

The City of Malibu has cancelled or postponed all non-essential City hosted and sponsored programs and events until April 30th "out of an ubandance of caution", it announced today.

This includes unfortunately our workouts for the sealions and all other groups of the Malibu Seawolves and Masters Swimming. All meets have been cancelled per USA Swimming direction. We are trying to figure out what other options we can come up with such as dry land exercises to keep our young athletes going and you will all be updated as soon as we have more clarity.

So, until further notice we have no access to the pool until at least April 30. A very unfortunate situation but with time we will get more information out to all.

Please take care of yourselves and we will be in touch shortly.