Get your Goggles and Swimsuit on - it’s SWIM-A-THON time!!

The 2020 Swim-A-Thon will take place at Dolson Pool on March 28 & 29 (times listed below).  Help us raise some money for the club and get ready to SWIM! 

The Swim-A-Thon is our club’s major fundraiser of the year – the 2020 goal is $10,000! It’s important that we strive for 100% participation from all our swimmers. This means we need all swimmers to come and swim on March 28 and 29, and support CAJ by personally fundraising for the Swim-A-Thon.

Raising money through CAJ’s annual Swim-A-Thon is essential for supporting a range of equipment and activities, including providing coaching education, purchasing new equipment, subsidizing team travel, and helping us pay our biggest expense – pool rental fees. 

We are hoping to have each swimmer aim to raise a minimum of $100!  To raise money for the Swim-A-Thon, we ask all swimmers to seek pledges and donations from family members, friends, neighbours.  Parents – take it to work!  CAJ keeps 90% of all funds raised with the remaining 10% going to Swim Canada, the governing body for swimming in Canada. 

For every $50 you raise, you will receive one ticket for your chance to win one of our incredible fundraising incentive prizes.   The more money you raise, the more chances you have to win prizes!!  Last year we had swimmers raise more than $1000!

LOTS of PRIZES to be won: There is over $1500 in prizes to be won, including Toronto Raptors tickets, a TV, 1-year membership at the Cambridge Ice Centre, gift cards for East Side Mario’s, Cambridge Centre, Source for Sports (get some more CAJ Gear!!), gift packages, swim accessories and more! 

Sign up before March 8, with at least ONE donation, and be entered to win one of our special early bird incentive prizes!

Let's get this fundraising started!

What to do:

  1.  Register online today at

Click on the RED “Swimmer Registration” button on the right-hand side and create a profile.  You can add a personal goal, photo (not required) and more to create your personal fundraising page!

NOTE: If you have more than one swimmer in your family, you can create a “Family Profile” and have all swimmers fundraise under the same account.  This will save family and friends from having to donate to multiple accounts.  Prize tickets will be handed out based on the total amount raised, and it will be up to the family to divide the tickets.  For example, if Sam & Amanda raised $1000 together, they would receive 20 tickets.  The family could decide to give 10 tickets to Sam and 10 to Amanda. 

To be eligible for the Top 3 Fundraiser prizes, the total amount raised will be divided by the number of swimmers who raised that amount.  In the example above, that would be $500.  If $500 is one of the top 3 fundraising amounts, they will be eligible for one of the top prizes (which would be shared amongst the family).

  1.  Share your page with family, friends, neighbours, colleagues and more to start fundraising!  Every dollar counts towards our goal!
  2.  Watch for regular updates and incentive prizes over the coming weeks to make sure you are in the running for everything!
  3. Come to DOLSON at your Swim-A-Thon time below and get ready to SWIM and HAVE FUN!  Coaches will determine the number of lengths each group will swim on Swim-A-Thon day!

This year’s Swim-A-Thon theme is the Olympics MASKerade!  Create a mask that represents your favourite Olympics sport, country or athlete!  Bring it to the pool, where our coaches will determine prize winners in each group for the best MASK!  Get creative and crafty!


Saturday, March 28:
6-8 am Ron’s Groups
7-9 am Junior, Platinum
7:30-9 am Gold
8-9 am Dolson Blue

Sunday March 29:
10-11:15 am Johnson Novice, Johnson Blue
11:15- 1 pm Dolson Novice
12:45-1:15 pm Minijets 

Questions?  Email Colleen Murdoch at [email protected]

Thanks for your support in helping us get to our goal of $10,000!