Practice Cancelations and Weather Updates

Justin Morin
Feb 3, 2019

HEAT Families,

This weekend has been full of fun memories, fast swimming, and good sportsmanship! Recap of the weekends events will be done in email or parent meetings on Thursday! 
We will be canceling some practices for tomorrow to allow swimmers and coaches that took part in the meet to rest and recover. 

The following practices are canceled for Monday February 4th:
Sparks A/B
Novice Silver, Blue, and Black
Devy 1
Age Group 1 and 2

Senior 1 swimmers have optional practice of attending Senior 2 or 3/4 practice times.

SR 2/3/4, Devy 2 and Age Group 3 practices are as normally scheduled.

Also, understanding snow is in forecast, we will be using email, website news feed, and social media to inform you of any changes to practice times. If the pool is open and coaches are available, practices may still be held on a revised schedule.  Even though practices are available, we ask that you make safety a priority based on your own families circumstances.   

See you at the pool,

HEAT Coaches