Indiana Swimming
Level 3

“If you need to report a concern of sexual misconduct, please contact your local law enforcement agency and the U.S. Center for SafeSport. You can make a report to the U.S. Center for SafeSport at:  call U.S. Center for Safe Sport (720)524-5640

All other Safe Sport concerns can be reported through USA Swimming’s online reporting form at: USA Swimming (719) 866-4578  


Permission to travel to a meet with adult

Permission for local travel with adult

Best Practice click here to sign and agree to MAAPP-required yearly