Indiana Swimming

These papers must be filled out, signed, and returned to a board member or placed in the payment box to swim a practice.

Starting this season, all paperwork below will need to be filled out only one time per year.

Both of these papers must be filled out:

Registration Paperwork

Medical Form

You must also fill out a USA Swimming registration form. They are different based on your lunch payment status at school.

2018 USA Registration (Seasonal)

2017-2018 USA Registration (Free/ Reduced Lunch - With this form we need a free and reduced paper from the school. You can get this by asking your school's secretary. )

If you are a first time member of USA swimming we will need your birth certificate. 

We do our best to make swimming as affordable as possible because we believe it should be a sport for all children to participate. 

Summer Fee Sheet