Visiting Swimmers

We know that swimmers may travel from out of town. Lightning Swimming welcomes visiting USA Registered and USMS Registered swimmers from out of the area.     

You must have proof of your USA Swimming or USMS membership.
To get a copy of your current USA Swimming card go to your My USA Swimming page on

To get a copy of your USMS (adult) card click HERE.