The Pinckney Aquatic Club offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the Pinckney Aquatic Club to offer age-specific training for all of our athletes, geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.

Please Click Here to send us an email request for more information.

Following are the swim groups for the Fall 2022 session.

USAS – $400
This group practices Monday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 7:30 Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:00 and Fridays from 4 - 5:30 pm.  All practices will take place at the High School Pool.   On Tuesday and Thursday, dry land training is included in the workout for added flexibility and increased core strength. All swimmers who sign up for this group must be registered with USAS. We strongly recommend that your swimmers provide their own fins and a finnis, front mount, snorkel.  Participation in USA meets as well as PAC meets is MANDATORY.  Practice times subject to change based on pool availability.

Red Group - Conditioning - Four days per week – $250; Two days per week (M,W or Tu,Th)  - $175
This group practices Monday through Thursday from 4 to 5 pm at the Pathfinder Pool. Technique is incorporated into approximately 40% of the workout, with conditioning making up the other 60%. Swimmers with good experience and a strong drive to better their times should register for this group.

Black Group - Technique - Four days per week – $250; Two days per week (M,W or Tu, Th) - $175
This group practices Monday through Thursday from 5 to 6 pm at the Pathfinder Pool.  The focus of this group is swim technique which comprises 60% of the practice time. 

White Group - Novice - Two days per week - $175

This group practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 7 pm at the Pathfinder pool.  This is for any swimmer who is new to competitive swimming.  Swimmers who are not ready for more intense workouts and need more time developing proper technique should swim with this group. 

The coaching staff will be exercising their authority with regard to placement in swim groups.  Swimmers may be moved up or down depending on their ability level.  If the swimmer is unable to swim at their assigned time, we will offer a full refund.  We can no longer accommodate family members swimming in the same group for convenience.

A $10 per swimmer fee is added to all registrations to help cover administrative costs such as ribbons, website hosting, software, league and USA fees, etc.