The Pinckney Aquatic Club offers training and practice groups for swimmers of all ages and ability levels. It is the goal of the Pinckney Aquatic Club to offer age-specific training for all of our athletes, geared towards challenging each individual and developing each individual to the best of THEIR abilities.

Please  Click Here to send us an email request for more information.

Select Group (USAS) – $400.00
This group practices at the high school pool on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-7:00 pm and on Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30-7:30 pm.  On Fridays, practice is at the middle school pool from 3:30-5:30 pm.  On Tuesday and Thursday, dry land training is included in the workout for added flexibility and increased core strength.  All high school swimmers are required to register for this group.  Other swimmers are allowed to register for this group if they have A or B USAS times and a strong drive to become faster. 

Conditioning Group – $250.00 (4 days/wk) $175.00 (2 days/wk)
This group practices at the middle school pool on Monday through Thursday from 4 to 5 pm.  Technique is incorporated into approximately 40% of the workout, with conditioning making up the other 60%.  Swimmers with good experience and a strong drive to better their times should register for this group.

Technique Group – $175.00 (2 days/wk) or $250.00 (3 or 4 days/wk)
This group practices at the middle school pool on Monday through Thursday  5 to 6 pm.  Technique is incorporated into approximately 70% of this workout, with conditioning making up the other 30%.  Because good technique is the single most important characteristic demonstrated by the most successful swimmers.  For this group, swimmers should have completed level V swim lessons or have previous swim team experience.   

Novice Group – $175.00
If you are new to the swim team, this group is for you!  This group practices at the middle school pool on Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7 pm.  Technique is taught for 95% of this practice. Very young swimmers, or those with little or no experience, would benefit the most by registering for this group.