High Tides re-opening efforts

RJ Greseth

High Tides Families,

Just a quick note to let you know where we are in terms of re-opening efforts. Today I had a conversation with Hutch PRCE, they have talked with the school district, and the school district is in the process of deciding when to let us back in the pool. That should happen some time in early or mid January, based on the Governors latest order. I am planning on launching a registration for the remaining time in the winter season, and that will become live as soon as I hear word on the schedule.

All swimmers will need to register, as if it is a new season. 2021 USA Swimming membership will need to be paid for at the time of registration for any swimmers that have not already done so. If you were in the water with the High Tides, and paid that fee earlier this winter (in October/November) you are already covered. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me prior to registering to clarify if you need to include this or not.

I am hoping that I hear something early next week, and hopefully things will move forward quickly for our return to the pool. Watch your email, I will send out more information as it becomes available.

Coach R.J.
(320)583 9182