Swim-a-Thon is Kansas City Blazer’s single largest fundraiser. Prior to the actual Swim-A-Thon event, swimmers will obtain pledges either per lap, or as a flat donation from family, friends or neighbors. On the day of the event, swimmers swim as many laps as they can in 2 hours, with the goal of completing 100 laps or 200 laps.

Our team keeps 95% of the funds raised. Funds raised go towards the basic needs of the team including pool rental, new training equipment, training aids for coaches, offsetting costs associated with travel meets and running Blazer hosted meets. The remaining 5% goes to USA Swimming to support nationwide initiatives including: Coaches Clinics, Leadership Conferences, Make a Splash Foundation and supporting the National Team Athletes and Coaches.

Below is general information about the the USA Swimming Foundation and their association with Swim-a-Thons across the country, our 2018 Swim-a-Thon and instructions to set-up your personalized dashboard:

USA Swimming Foundation

Directions to Set Up Your Personalized Dashboard

2018 Parent Information Flyer

Don't miss out on a chance to earn the following personal and grand prizes this year!!