SCSC Fundraising

Membership dues and club registration fees account for more than 80% of our income, while home swim meets, fundraising and donations help make up the remaining 20%. Through the generous support and backing of our community and members, we are able to fundraise for various equipment, team events and many other things that help to enhance the swimmer experience. We host various fundraising events throughout the year and previous events have included: AmazonSmile, firework stand, pie sales, raffles, GivingTuesday campaign and many other events that help promote team unity while raising funds for various goals. The fundraising committee works to create and plan fundraising events for the team. Fundraising ideas and feedback can be sent to [email protected] 

 

2022 Firework Stand Fundraiser

June 25 - July 4 | 72nd & Giles- across from Walmart

Shift signup begins Friday, April 1

 

 

Sponsorships & Partners

In 2021, we launched our inagural sponsorship program to invite the community into our team, while also helping to support our team through financial and in-kind donations. Each sponsor-partner program is custom created based on what each sponsor-partner wants to accomplish. Support the pack today!

 

Support SCSC through Amazon Smile

  • On your computer or laptop, go to https://smile.amazon.com
  • Sign into your Amazon account (you will use the same username/password combination as your "normal" amazon.com account)
    • This step associates your existing account with AmazonSmile -- it is important and required to update your Amazon App on your phone.
  • In the upper left-hand corner of the site, click on the 3 bars:
  • Scroll all the way to the bottom of the menu and select "Your AmazonSmile"
  • From there you can select "Sarpy County Swim Club" as your charity.
  • When shopping from your computer or laptop, remember to always use the https://smile.amazon.com link when shopping.  Purchases made on amazon.com will not count towards your donation.
    • To make it easier to remember, bookmark a shortcut to AmazonSmile on your favorites bar or install the Amazon Assistant in your browser.
 
I'm already using Amazon Smile
  • You can only donate to one charity at a time, so if you are already donating to another charity, you would need to use the "Change Charity" option and select "Sarpy County Swim Club."
 
Updating Your Phone's Amazon Shopping App to Default to AmazonSmile
  • First, you must log into AmazonSmile on your laptop or computer and associate your existing account with AmazonSmile.
  • Uninstall your Amazon Shopping App
  • Reinstall the Amazon Shopping App from the Play or Apple Stores.
  • Log into your account
  • In the app, find "Settings" in the main menu
  • Tap on "AmazonSmile" and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
  • You will be required to reaffirm your AmazonSmile account every 6 months.

iPads and Tablets

 

TAGG – Together A Greater Good

Support the Monarch Booster Club who helps to support the pool and our high school swimmers!

TAGG Steps- Download App on Your Phone:
1. You visit one of the businesses that participate in the fundraiser. You can find businesses by your location for that spur of the moment eating out.
2. Take a picture of your receipt and upload it to TAGG.
3. Pick the Monarch Booster Club as your organization to support.
4. TAGG adds the money to the Monarch Booster Club account.
*The money raised as all other money raised, goes directly back to support all of our Monarch athletes.
Have your student download & use the app as well. More supporters = more for the booster club