Event Fundraising
Jersey Storm Swim-A-Thon 2019
Help make someone's dream come true
FEB 16
Time: 8:00 AM
Location:
5901 Doughboy Loop, Fort Dix, NJ 08640
Contact:
Gregg Masters Email
Take your marks! BEEP! The watch has started.

We are excited to begin this year's Swim-A-Thon, and hope you will help us reach our team's fundraising goal. As a non-profit organization, the monthly dues that we charge our families are only part of the money required to cover all of the teams operational costs.

Jersey Storm Swimming is a year-round competitive swim team and part of a national organization, USA Swimming, dedicated to providing opportunities for swimmers to learn and grow through swimming and competition. We are commitment towards building swimmers and character development. Jersey Storm Swimming strives to motivate all members to realize their full potential in the sport of swimming, develop self-discipline, self-confidence, good sportsmanship, how to set goals, and working to achieve those goals.

Each year the Jersey Storm swimmers participate in a USA Swimming Swim-A-Thon fundraiser to earn money for their team by swimming lengths of the pool. Participants get pledges and donations from businesses, family, neighbors, and friends. Some choose to get pledges and money prior to swimming while others get pledges per length and collect the money following the Swim-A-Thon.

95% of the Swim-A-Thon money stays with Jersey Storm to help with the cost of training and equipment. The other 5% of the proceeds raised from our Swim-a-Thon goes to the USA Swimming Foundation to support youth learn-to-swim programs and provide financial support to our U.S. National Team athletes and coaches. By donating to our Swim-a-Thon you are not only providing funds to build a stronger team at home, you are helping to give kids across the country the same great experience in the pool.

Everyone gets involved at this family friendly event! Our athletes fundraising participation raises money from friends and family which is critical to financially helping out our team. Your support of our Swim-a-Thon is very much appreciated!
Participants | Rank 0/80
$420.00 Julia Kopcho
$345.00 Teagan Carroll
$280.00 Elizabeth Stevenson
$275.00 Neva Child
$200.00 Claire Meehan