OFFICIAL Site of the Upper Valley Aquatic Club

 

2020-21 Session Dates and Fees

Financial aid program and application

 

Registrations are subject to the following additional charge.

  • $80.00 USA swimming/New England swimming 2020-2021 athlete registration fee. This fee will be drafted upon registration for Fall, Full or Winter session, whichever is first.  This is in addition to session fees. 

For the Fall group fees, a fee equal to 50% of the session cost is paid upon completion of the registration process. The remaining 50% is paid on October 1.

For the Fall/Winter Combo (Full Season), a 10% discount is offered over separate Fall or Winter registrations.  For Full Season group fees, a fee equal to 20% of the session cost is paid upon completetion of the registration process.  The remaining 80% is to be paid in 6 (six) equal payments on the 1st of each month of October-November-December-January-February-March.

The winter session registration option will not be activated until the middle of October.