OFFICIAL Site of the Upper Valley Aquatic Club

UVAC 2020-2021 Winter Season

Open for Returning Members

10/27/20 - 1/31/21

Open for New Members

10/27/20 - 1/31/21

Today
Unlimited.


Welcome to the Upper Valley Aquatic Club Electronic Registration platform for the upcoming 2020-21 Fall/Winter swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.


We look forward to having you join the Upper Valley Aquatic Club and are excited for another great season!

 

2020-21 Winter Season

  • There are 7 different registrations to select from for the Winter session. Before beginning the registration process, it is helpful if you take a look at the practice groups, locations, fees, and times by clicking on the tabs at the top of the page or by clicking on the following links

 

Click here for the 2020-2021 session fees

Click here for 2020-2021 practice schedule 

 

  • If you have registered with the UVAC Swim Team in the past 5 years, you are already in the system with your email address as your user name

  • Contact us if you have trouble accessing you existing account. Please do not create a new account.

  • To select a registration, click on the button to the left of your selection, scroll to the bottom of the pop-up window and click on "Register the member to the selected group". Repeat for additional swimmers.

  • For trial/tryout swimmers, scroll to the bottom of the group selection window and select the trial/tryout registration option. You will be required to register a credit card and pay a $25 trial fee. This fee will be credited to the swimmers account if they choose to continue with our team or refunded if the swimmer declines membership.

  • Prior to the start of the fall sessions, you will receive a number of UVAC team policies that must be accepted/acknowledged prior to your swimmer's first day of team participation. 

  • All registration selections will be set as pending approval until they are reviewed and approved by our coaches.  The final decision on group assignments rests with the coaching staff.

  • For Winter registration selections, at check-out, the billing system will collect 25% of the group fees, and the mandatory $80.00 USA Swimming / New England Swimming annual athlete registration fee. If you had a balance due from a prior season, that will be also collected at checkout.  The remaining 75% of the session fee is automatically collected in 4 equal monthly payments. The final monthly payment occurs on the first of the month prior the end of a session, in this case March 1.

  • The USA swimming athlete member registration fee are non-refundable.

  • All UVAC athletes are required to either purchase or possess (from a prior season) a well-fitting and well cared for UVAC team suit. We will be scheduling a suit fitting day at the beginning of the season where suits can be purchased. If a swimmer will be using a suit from last season, they are required to wear it to their first practice so that we can evaluate the suits fit and condition. 

  • Any meet fees will be collected during the monthly billing cycle as will an $8.00 per meet team administrative surcharge.

  • If you had registered for a fall only session and then decide to re-up for the winter session, you will not be able to take advantage of the full season 10% discounted pricing structure.

  • All registrations require payment via a credit card and all accounts must allow automatic electronic monthly billing. This is necessary (even for the paid in full sessions) so that any additional charges, such as meet fees and assessments, can be automatically paid. 

  • After registration check out payment via a credit card, you may return to your account and amend your payment setup to allow for future ACH transactions from your checking account.

  • The final billing for all sessions occur on the first of the month prior to the conclusion of the session. The final billing for the winter season on March 1st.

  • The multi-swimmer discount will be automatically applied to the monthly billing invoices.

  • When you have completed the registration process you will receive a confirmation email and login instructions. It is very important that you login as this verifies your email address and allows you receive team email communications. Failure to login will leave you out of the UVAC communication loop.

 

Feel free to contact me with any problems, questions, or concerns

 

Scott Ellis
Head Swim Team Coach
802-296-2850 ex. 105
Upper Valley Aquatic Center
PO Box 1198
100 Arboretum Lane
White River Junction, VT 05001