#morethangogglesandasuit
#everyswimmereveryday

American Energy Swim Club started in May 1956 as the Oklahoma City Swim Club. In May 1963, the Kerr-McGee Corporation officially sponsored the club and the name was changed to the Kerr-McGee Swim Club. This long-standing association was a most rewarding partnership. With honors in 2007, the Chesapeake Energy Company became the new sponsor, rebranding the club to Chesapeake Swim Club.  In March of 2014, Chesapeake Swim Club was able to forge a new corporate sponsorship with Aubrey McClendon and American Energy Partners, LP to rename the organization to American Energy Swim Club.  We were honored and proud to be able to maintain this continued relationship with the Kerr family until 2016 when Aubrey unexpectedly passed away. We continue to maintain the legacy that Aubrey left behind by maintaining the name of his final company and developing leaders for tomorrow.