Team update

President Mitch Dekoven

Frogger Nation (apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email as I am using multiple email groups in order to reach everyone):

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy (#washyourhands). A few updates to share:

1. The remainder of Frozen Froggers is cancelled as you can imagine. Refund details will be sent under a separate email only to those enrolled in Frozen Froggers.

2. A decision on what the summer season may look like, if any, will be made at the USA/NVSL swimming level and 'cascaded' down to CSL and us (per the league meeting held last night). There are a few options on the table of what a condensed season may look like, with the season likely ending no later than early August as previously planned due to fall sports, family vacations (hopefully!), etc. We will keep you posted on this.

3. Apparel day, scheduled for April 21, is cancelled but if we have a season, we will still be able to obtain our suits, etc. 

4. For new families for this summer, the swim test on both April 19 and 26 are cancelled. We will figure out the swim test when/if our season resumes (swim tests in that case would likely be held at a Franklin Farm pool).

5. Should the season be cancelled, everyone will be issued a refund, with NO credit card fees being withheld (this is a change from previous communication).

6. Should the season be cancelled, the current list of swimmers we have will be considered our team list moving forward, meaning if you made the team this year, you will be considered a returning swimmer when we register next year. If you were on the team in the summer of 2019 and have not signed up yet due to the tentativeness of this summer, please sign up immediately to hold your spot for next summer. We currently have 217 swimmers on the team and can accommodate 235. The registration site remains open. 

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me (

I hope to see you all soon.