Fundraising
In addition to the monthly dues paid by members, PCST looks for additional avenues to support the growth and development of our programs.  We have several fundraising events throughout the year.  A few of the larger ones are listed below.  Fundraising allows PCST to continue to offer more affordable monthly dues for members, assist in facility rental charges, purchase equipment to assist in our swimmers development, offer continuing education for PCST staff, and support other philanthropic ventures our team is involved with. 

Swim-A-Thon
What is a Swim-A-Thon?
The Swim-A-Thon is PCST’s major fundraiser of the year.  Our swimmers collect pledges from donors and on Saturday, April 14th will have two hours to complete up to 200 laps in the pool (5000 yards or right around 3 miles!).  The donations collected help us provide resources to our swimmers such as necessary training equipment, use of three area facilities and instructor certification, education, and salaries. 
 
The funds raised also help to provide scholarships for local swimmers who would otherwise not be able to participate in the program or travel to swimming competitions.  While 95% of the money raised goes to support our local swim team, the other 5% goes to an equally worthy cause: the USA Swimming Foundation.  The USA Swimming Foundation helps to fund Learn to Swim Programs all across the country in the hopes that every child will learn to be safe in the water.
 
How Can You Be A Part of the 2019 Swim-A-Thon?
In addition to our membership fundraising during the Swim-A-Thon, we are looking for local organizations to become Event Partners for the Swim-A-Thon.  To reward our swimmers for their fundraising efforts, we offer each swimmer an event goodie bag with tons of prizes and an event T-Shirt. Event sponsors will have several benefits including company logos on the event T-Shirt and the opportunity to place an item of your choice (coupons, advertisements, etc…) into the event goodie bag promoting your business.
 
In addition, we are looking for prizes and/or gift cards that will be given to the swimmers and their families at a raffle during the event.  We look forward to partnering with you to develop the champions of tomorrow at PCST!

Corporate Sponsorships

PCST looks to the community for additional sponsors to support our local youth in their swimming and fitness goals.  We are a non-profit organization, which makes all donations tax deductible. Below you will find the 2018-2019 sponsorship packages our Board of Directors has put together, we are also able to customize sponsorships that better fit the needs of your personal or company's desired level of investment. We appreciate all the help and support that our community can provide for our youth programs!