When making the decision to report a concern you have, it can often feel intimidating and overwhelming. Please use these guidelines to help you on the first step “Where do I report?” Please use the provided links which will additionally help you get in touch with the appropriate people.


Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. If you are not sure who to contact with a concern please contact Safe Sport Staff at the National Office and we will be sure to talk through your concern, answer your questions and connect you with the correct people.


The Center has exclusive jurisdiction for all issues dealing with:

  • Sexual Misconduct
  • Sexual Harassment
  • Sexually Explicit/Inappropriate Communication through Social Media

You can also report issues dealing with:

  • Physical or Emotional Misconduct
  • Violation of the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy

Report your concern to U.S. Center for SafeSport by:

Call: 833-5US-SAFE (587-7233)

or using the online reporting form.