***Swim Team Postponed Until Further Notice***

Eric Demrow

Due to the rapidly rising cases of COVID-19 in our area, we feel that it is best to postpone the start of our Fall/Winter swim season. I am setting a new target start date of October 5. We will continue to monitor the situation and only return when we feel it is safe for all to do so. There will be NO swim team programming for the next two weeks. 

Registration fees have not been assessed to anyones account, and will not until we are actually back in the water. 

Stay safe everyone!


Coach Eric